AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin for Windows
AMD Radeon Software is a special software product for configuring, managing, and optimizing the performance of AMD family graphics cards. This package includes sets of drivers for graphics cards as well as a special shell that allows performing fine-tuning of all main parameters of a graphics processor in order to squeeze maximum available possibilities and functional characteristics out of it.
Right away it is worth noting the completely redesigned and improved interface of the application, which here is called Radeon Settings. The developers have implemented all available functionality in an intuitive shell, which is characterized by a high speed of response and smooth operation.
If we're talking directly about configuring AMD graphics cards, Radeon Software provides incredible performance and the ability to accurately control graphics, video, and displays, as well as offering innovative solutions for energy efficiency by using the latest technologies and advances, among which are worth highlighting:
- High-speed game loading using shader caching
- Optimized Flip Queue Size feature to help get real-time information from the mouse and keyboard as you play
- Frame Smoothing: Smoother gameplay in DirectX games
- Enhanced image quality by increasing resolution from 1080p to 4K with Adaptive Directional Filtering
- Fine-tuned dynamic contrast algorithm
- Enhanced video quality settings for 6th generation AMD A-series Hybrid processors
- Support for Display Port-HDM 2.0 hardware key
- Customizable display settings with fine-tuned resolution, timing, and refresh rate
- AMD FreeSync enhancements, including support for AMD CrossFire in DirectX-capable games and low frame rate compensation for a smoother gaming experience below the minimum refresh rate
- Unbelievable power efficiency when using certain products and applications by optimizing power consumption
- Improvements to the "Frame Rate Control" feature, including power saving capabilities, DirectX support in games, and an extended frame rate control range (20-200fps)
In short, now owners of AMD video cards have a really powerful solution for tuning, overclocking, and optimizing graphics performance that allows you to fully enjoy high-quality graphics on your computer.
The latest drivers can also be installed automatically using AMD Driver Autodetect software.
- Added support for new games
- Bugs fixed
WinSetupFromUSB is a free utility that allows you to create a multiboot flash drive to install Windows, Linux, ISO images and virtual machines. Allows you to write...
A free program for low-level formatting drives from various manufacturers (with S-ATA (SATA), IDE (E-IDE), SCSI, USB, Firewire) and Flash cards, with the ability to...
HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool is a small utility for formatting and creating a bootable USB disk. Supports NTFS, FAT, FAT32 formats. It helps to update and exclude...
Mem Reduct is a small portable utility that can free up to 25% of the memory used, thus improving performance and system responsiveness. It allows you to access...
Acronis Disk Director is a set of powerful tools for disk and partition management. It includes a set of basic operations: from creating and partitioning volumes and...
LastActivityView is a small free utility designed to collect information about PC user activity and display the event log. The program allows you to find out which...