Free Hex Editor Neo for Windows
Free Hex Editor Neo is a free Windows Hex and Binary File Editor. The program has a multi-window interface, viewing, searching, replacing and debugging capabilities.
You can make extensive use of the following basic functions: Type, Cut, Copy, Paste, Fill, Delete, Insert, Import and Export, etc. Overwrite and Paste modes are supported and it is possible to exchange binary hexadecimal data with other applications via the clipboard.
Other functions like operating history saving and loading, hex/decimal/octal and binary data search and substitution, byte grouping, word grouping, etc. are also supported.
Freeware Hex Editor Neo is extremely useful for viewing, modifying, and analyzing hexadecimal data in very large files and disks.
The key features of Free Hex Editor Neo are:
- Opening and efficiently processing files of any size supported by the file system (FAT, FAT32, NTFS).
- Instant data processing regardless of file size.
- Features file editing functions, such as selecting data, inserting data into files, deleting binary data from files, filling selections with raw hex data, saving/load files, and cutting, copy/paste, merge data.
- Installation of the editor in portable mode is supported.
- Advanced formatting and grouping features.
- Flexible user interface: layouts, skins, color schemes.
- Instant search with data replacement.
- Fixed errors
Hex Editor is a powerful yet easy-to-use Hex and Binary File Editor, with the ability to view, edit, replace, debug and analyze data. Viewing and search functions...
Java Runtime Environment (JRE) is an execution environment for applications written in the Java programming language, which consists of a virtual machine and a...
Free and very fast binary editor for the Windows platform, optimized to work with large files. There is instant data processing regardless of size, file editing...
Android Studio - a complete platform for developing and testing applications for the Android operating system...
Python is a high-level object-oriented dynamic programming language that includes modules, dynamic typing, classes, and high-level data types. The distribution...
Android SDK - an universal shell for modeling and developing various software products for the Android operating system...