InSSIDer for Windows
InSSIDer is a handy utility that scans available Wi-Fi networks and provides a lot of useful information about them, allowing you to choose the best channel for your network. Among the information InSSIDer provides the following:
- Signal strength in dBm;
- MAC address of the router and its manufacturer;
- The channel being used;
- The SSID or public name of the network;
- Security type (WEP, WAP, etc.);
- network speed and more.
- In addition, the program will help troubleshoot problems related to your Wi-Fi connection, and get the most out of your wireless network.
- View available networks. Filtering and sorting.
- 2.4 and 5 GHz band scanner.
- Table with information about each access point and device.
- Signal strength can be monitored with clear, real-time graphs.
- Displays problems of conflicting networks or clogged channels.
uTorrent is a popular client of peer-to-peer p2p networks (BitTorrent protocol), which, due to its functionality and small size, is deservedly the leader among...
QBittorrent is an easy-to-use BitTorrent P2P file-sharing client that offers a wide range of features such as ability to create torrents, remote control via web...
Advanced IP Scanner is a fast, reliable, and easy-to-use local area network (LAN) scanner for Windows. This utility allows the user to collect various information...
BitTorrent is a popular client for working with p2p networks where user can quickly download large files from the Internet: movies, music, games, applications,...
A handy tool from the developers of the popular torrent client uTorrent with multimedia streaming support. There is an opportunity to download and watch files...
TCP Optimizer - This is a small free utility that helps you configure your Internet connection (from modem to cable connection) for maximum performance...