CPU-Z for Windows
CPU-Z is an utility that will provide you with the most detailed information about the processor, memory, cache and motherboard installed in the system.
The program has a small size, convenient output of information about components and supports almost all types of processors and motherboards.
Outputs the following information:
- The name of the processor.
- Core stepping and technical process.
- Housing construction.
- Core voltage.
- Internal and external frequencies, processor multiplier.
- Supported instruction sets.
- Information about the cache.
- Manufacturer, model and revision.
- Manufacturer, date and model of the BIOS.
- Chipset (north and south bridge) and sensors.
- Graphical interface.
- Frequency and timings.
- The number of memory channels.
- Module specifications recorded in the SPD (Sequential Detection Scheme ): manufacturer, serial number, timings table.
- Name of the video card
- GPU Name
- Technical process
- DirectX support
- Pixel shader support
- Memory type
- Amount of memory
- Memory bandwidth
- Type and width of the tire
- Memory frequency, GPU (standard/overclocked)
- Driver and BIOS version
- GPU Core frequency
- GPU memory frequency
- GPU Temperature
- Cooler speed
- Real-time GPU downloads
WinSetupFromUSB is a free utility that allows you to create a multiboot flash drive to install Windows, Linux, ISO images and virtual machines. Allows you to write...
A free program for low-level formatting drives from various manufacturers (with S-ATA (SATA), IDE (E-IDE), SCSI, USB, Firewire) and Flash cards, with the ability to...
HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool is a small utility for formatting and creating a bootable USB disk. Supports NTFS, FAT, FAT32 formats. It helps to update and exclude...
Mem Reduct is a small portable utility that can free up to 25% of the memory used, thus improving performance and system responsiveness. It allows you to access...
Acronis Disk Director is a set of powerful tools for disk and partition management. It includes a set of basic operations: from creating and partitioning volumes and...
LastActivityView is a small free utility designed to collect information about PC user activity and display the event log. The program allows you to find out which...