MathType for Windows
MathType is a professional tool for typing formulas and equations in documents. It works with any word processing, presentation, or printing program. Works with more than 350 applications and Internet resources, such as Microsoft Office, MATLAB, Wikipedia, Mathematica, Gmail, Maple, Google Docs, OpenOffice, Mathcad, and Adobe InDesign.
Contains a huge collection of mathematical expressions and symbols that will make it easy to write even the most complex equation (over 500 mathematical symbols and patterns: fractions, radicals, sums, integrals, products, matrices, various kinds of square and curly brackets).
- Automatic selection of fonts, style, spacing, and location while typing an equation.
- Manual entry of expressions. This feature is available on Windows 7, which has built-in handwriting recognition.
- The resulting equations are automatically pasted as a figure, allowing you to view them on any computer, even where MathType is not installed.
- The program tab can be embedded into the user interfaces of Word and PowerPoint applications.
- Support for editing formulas that have been pasted is available to anyone with MathType installed.
- Enter TeX, LaTeX, and MathML expressions.
- Changing the color of formulas.
When the free usage period ends, the program will start in Lite mode. This is the standard Equation Editor, only with the bonuses of fonts and symbols available in MathType.
Advanced Grapher - Powerful and easy-to-use graphing and analysis software...
MathType is a great application for working with formulas, mathematical expressions, and symbols in text documents. Supports Microsoft Office, MATLAB, Gmail, Google...
RapidTyping is a completely free keyboard trainer that can help you quickly master blind ten-finger typing in just a few lessons...