Notepad++ for Windows
Notepad++ is a text editor designed for programmers and all those who are not satisfied with the modest functionality of the Notepad included in Windows.
Main features of the program:
- Text highlighting and the ability to collapse blocks, according to the syntax of the programming language
- WYSIWYG (you type and get what you see on the screen)
- User-configurable syntax highlighting mode
- Auto-completion of the typed word
- Simultaneous work with multiple documents
- Simultaneous viewing of several documents
- Support for Search/Replace regular expressions
- Full support for dragging text fragments
- Dynamic change of viewing windows
- Automatic detection of the file status
- Increase and decrease
- Highlighting brackets when editing text
- Recording a macro and executing it
- Various improvements and fixes.
Foxit Reader is a small, fast program for reading PDF files. The program has all the necessary functions for a full-fledged viewing of PDF files...
Notepad++ is an editor that provides an alternative to the standard Notepad that is included in the Windows package. This program can be used by both programmers...
A small, free, portable utility that lets you scan documents with almost any connected scanner and save the scanned documents in PDF format. The program is easy to...
LibreOffice is a powerful office suite that includes all the essential tools for working with documents, such as text, spreadsheet and graphic editors, presentation...
PaperScan is a universal program for scanning various documents. A distinctive feature of this tool is the ability to control any scanner, including network scanners...
ABBYY FineReader PDF is one of the best applications for recognizing, converting, and working with PDF documents. It includes a huge set of features, tools, and...