TeamViewer for Windows
TeamViewer is an easy-to-use program for gaining remote access to computers by bypassing firewalls, blocked ports, and NAT routing of local IP addresses. It is also possible to show your own desktop and presentations to other users, as well as to transfer files. The program uses secure data channels with key exchange and AES session encryption in its work.
- Remote administration of user computers and servers;
- Ability to share files;
- Secure channel transfer with key exchange and AES session encryption (256-bit);
- A handy list of active users with the ability to connect;
- Ability to work the program without installing it on a local computer;
- Demonstration of presentations and your own desktop to other users;
- Remote access bypassing firewalls, blocked ports, and NAT routing of local IP addresses;
- Ability to work with a remote computer through a browser;
- Optimized display quality and data transfer speed.
- Improved performance
- Fixed bugs
WinSetupFromUSB is a free utility that allows you to create a multiboot flash drive to install Windows, Linux, ISO images and virtual machines. Allows you to write...
A free program for low-level formatting drives from various manufacturers (with S-ATA (SATA), IDE (E-IDE), SCSI, USB, Firewire) and Flash cards, with the ability to...
HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool is a small utility for formatting and creating a bootable USB disk. Supports NTFS, FAT, FAT32 formats. It helps to update and exclude...
Mem Reduct is a small portable utility that can free up to 25% of the memory used, thus improving performance and system responsiveness. It allows you to access...
Acronis Disk Director is a set of powerful tools for disk and partition management. It includes a set of basic operations: from creating and partitioning volumes and...
LastActivityView is a small free utility designed to collect information about PC user activity and display the event log. The program allows you to find out which...