WinScan2PDF for Windows
WinScan2PDF is a small portable (no installation required) program for scanning various documents with any scanner you have installed and then saving them to your PC in PDF format.
There is a possibility to adjust the quality or clarity of scanning, the page size of the output PDF document, and also to create multi-page documents.
The main features of the program:
- Direct scanning of documents and saving them in PDF format.
- Creation of multi-page documents.
- Set the quality of the scanned PDF file.
- Automatic cleaning of scanned files.
- The ability to save scans in PNG and JPEG formats.
- Support for most scanners.
- Small in size, perfect for scanning.
- Low system resource consumption.
- Requires no installation.
- Multi-language interface.
Foxit Reader is a small, fast program for reading PDF files. The program has all the necessary functions for a full-fledged viewing of PDF files...
Notepad++ is an editor that provides an alternative to the standard Notepad that is included in the Windows package. This program can be used by both programmers...
Adobe Reader is the most popular application for working with PDF documents. Allows you to perform all the basic operations: reading, copying, printing, changing the...
A small, free, portable utility that lets you scan documents with almost any connected scanner and save the scanned documents in PDF format. The program is easy to...
Soft4Boost Video Converter is a convenient and easy-to-use tool for converting video between popular formats, supports such video file formats as AVI, WMV, MP4,...
Format Factory is a universal and multifunctional multimedia converter for all occasions with which you can easily convert video, audio and image files into all the...